Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Blog Comment Etiquette

When we began this blogging journey we knew we would get to the exciting opportunity blogging allows us to have meaningful and critical conversation with others.  In our classroom and around the world. 


Blog challenge #4 is to leave a comment! 
Explore a few of your classmate's blogs and share a comment. I would also like you to add the iSpeech extension and read the News article I included below.  After reading and with excellent Blog Comment Etiquette add a comment on my blog!

REMEMBER: Blog authors have the right to delete any comments always be sure moderation in settings is turned on.
What do you think?






3 comments:

  1. I think that tween`s are too detracted on there appearance.
    Then on the other hand boy`s don`t care about their appearance.
    I think that girls should not worry about what they look like at all because they are all imported to their styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss.Yearwood
    I do I agree. With this because girls need to get out there. There are a lot of boys are outside more then girls in my opinion.I hope that we can talk one day about this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Yearwood!
    What I liked in the article is that the boys don't worry as much about their appearance, but boys do. And what I don't like is that the girls worry about their appearance. I think in my opinion that your beautiful, no matter what you look like! :)

    ReplyDelete